The city of Mughals & Nawaabs has always been in discussion for all those who plan Delhi Agra tour. Though, the city doesn’t need any introduction as it is already famous worldwide because of its glorious structures and unique lifestyle. This city of love is also recognized for its charm and passion left by the ancestral rulers. Being one of the vastly visited places of our country and the 4thlargest city in the state of Uttar Pradesh, it holds a lot of things for its travelers. Undeniably those who have been to Agra or planning to visit would not be interested in going back empty-handed. There is a long list of excuses to visit such as art, craft and traditional items. The prominent thing about the shops here in Agra is the distinguished types of stuff available at the market.
Still, have doubts? Let us find out the reasons to visit this one of the historical cities of India-
- Kinari Bazar – It is among the popular places especially for wholesalers and retailers. One can easily get a range of handicrafts, marbles, glassware, rugs, leather items, textile products and other related items. Being famous for budget-friendly items, it gathers so much of crowd every passing day. One can visit here from 11 AM to 9 PM with Tuesday closed.
- Raja Ki Mandi – It is widely recognized for valuable things such as delicious food, sweets, electronics, garments, jewelry, ladies items, household products, religious products and so on. Being one of the highly busiest and crowded places of Agra, it seeks people from various parts of the world. It is located at Loha Mandi.
- Shah Market – It is basically recognized for the best retail and wholesale hubs present in the city. Make sure to come by public transport in order to avoid any problem and issues here. This market opens at 11 AM to 11 PM and located very near to Agra’s Sanjay Place market.
- Shah Ganj Bazaar – If you love buying stuff such as ladies accessories, ladies bags, shoes, furniture, designer clothes etc then do not forget to visit here. It is advisable that do bargain as much as you can in order to get products at the low prices.
- Shoe Market – Those who love to wear different types of footwear should not forget to visit this place. It is recommended to use public transport here due to the congestion of traffic. One can buy stuff here from 10 AM to 4 PM located at Hing Ki Mandi.
Agra has always been on top for a number of people. It is one of the cities of North India that captures a huge amount of travelers from various parts of the world. Be it from any part of India, Agra sightseeing has also been in demand by all those who love to travel without any limits. But in order to enjoy a hassle-free journey make sure to get to know about its known things which have already mentioned above in detail.