Prominence of summers in India
There is no denying fact that summers are always associated with holidays, no matter which part of the world you live in. In India, vacations have no exceptions as the meaning of summers has different means. Being one of the biggest countries in the world, there are plenty of options to make sure you won’t be disappointed. Summers here can be quite challenging as the temperature rises above 45C in several parts. When it comes to the places to travel in India during summer, the list is undoubtedly too long. Be it beaches or any mountainous areas, you will get an ample number of options to travel uninterruptedly.
Why should you travel in summers in India?
It is a quite known fact that cities in India have a rich historical past that attracts people from various corners of the world. If we particularly talk about summers, the country has unending options from south to north and east to west. The country is filled with a number of monuments, historical places, temples, shrines, pilgrimages, hill stations, wildlife sanctuaries, forests and so much to explore. Let us find out some of the most popular places in India where you can also visit during summers.
- Manali – Love to see snow-covered mountains? The holidays in Manali are worth to spend as it gives a breath of fresh air with a leisure vacation. It is among the most visited places during summers.
- Delhi – If you love to see historical monuments and buildings then the city is a must to see. By just taking Delhi Darshan tour travelers can experience the roots of the capital of India.
- Shimla – It is like a Switzerland of India. People in a large quantity often come here to enjoy their vacations. It is one of the well-known hill stations in the northern India.
- Agra – The city is renowned for its beautiful tombs and forts left by the Mughal rulers. People prefer to take Delhi Agra tour to witness the remarkable beauty which is famous in the world.
- Kerala – The city of God is recognized for its greenest sceneries, waterfalls, and tea plantations sprawled across the outskirts of the city.
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands – Those who love to see islands & beaches can experience the serenity of the Indian Ocean. It is a fusion of the corals and diverse sea life.
- Sikkim – It is one of the unexplored places of India known for its beautiful caves, waterfalls, breathtaking trekking falls and lush green areas.
- Auli – It is one of the coolest regions of India acknowledges for its skiing adventures and snow-capped peaks. Kuari Pass and Gorson are the two popular trekking places here.
- Nainital – It is surrounded by lush hills and believed to be one of the most beautiful summer destinations in northern India. Here you can enjoy boating and bird watching.
Well, the list is too long and cannot be covered in the words. Hence, if you want to experience India then it is must to visit here.