There are two types of travelers found in India, one who loves scorching sunny summers and the second one is who loves chilly days of winters. But all those who love Delhi sightseeing know its worth. Apart from a fact that the national capital of India is famous for its unbearable hot weather still people from various parts of the world come here to experience its charm and attraction. If you are wondering about the places that can be explored during the summers then here you can see a list of most popular spots that always gets the first preference by its visitors.
Find out the list below which you can see while you plan for Delhi one day tour. It is a must to go with your family or even alone to enjoy.
- Bird Watching For Early Birds – All those who love bird watching can visit Okhla Bird Sanctuary but ensure to reach there at early in the morning. It is sprawled in the beautiful area of 4 km and you can see morning joggers and walkers experiencing this beautiful view.
- International Mango Festival – Are you a die-hard fan of mangoes? Well, who doesn’t love mango in summers? Delhi hosts an international mango festival every year where you can relish the unique species of mangoes. You can go to these places which include Dilli Haat, Talkatora Stadium, Netaji Subhash Place, INA.
- Kitty SU – Have you heard of it? It is an amazing place for all those who love clubbing. It is one of the congested and luxurious spots that capture the crowd in a great number, especially during summer nights. It is located at Barakhambha Road and stays open till 1.30 am.
- Water Rides– Want to enjoy the same childhood days? Now you can rejoice the moments once again but this time with your family and friends to plenty of water parks situated at the different locations of the city. The most visited ones are World of Wonders, Fun n Food Village, Just Chill, Adventure Islands, etc.
- Ice Skating – Ice skating is something that we all love to do. It is fun to do this during the summers. Situated in the various parts of the city with Gurgaon and Noida, it is a must for all. You can enjoy the whole day with your family and friends.
- Kingdom of Dreams – Also known as KOD, it is located in Gurgaon, it is one of the highly visited entertainment places in Delhi NCR popular for its cultural programs and food. You can come here with your family to enjoy a magnificent structure and glitters. A number of theatrical performances can be seen here from different professional artists.
After considering all the above-mentioned places, it has been quite cleared that Delhi has a lot to see at each corner. There are many reasons that capture the travelers from various parts of the world. Be it the tasty food of old dilli or luxurious markets of South Delhi, it has everything for everyone.